Are you bitten by the data engineering bug? Would you like to be part of a team of experienced professionals in data virtualisation? Do you like the variation that consultancy brings? Then you might be the right candidate for our vacancy as:
Data Virtualisation Engineer
InfoRoad is a company specialised in analytics, which focuses on building data virtualisation solutions. Data virtualisation integrates data which is spread across different silos, without replicating the data. The functionality is similar to traditional ETL, but it adds the ability to deliver real-time data integration at lower cost, with greater speed and flexibility.
As a DV engineer, you make use of your technical knowledge to implement data virtualisation solutions. You get the unique opportunity to acquire an in-depth knowledge of Denodo. You are responsible for the development of a DV environment, and assist customers with technical questions, troubleshooting, and user training. You combine your technical expertise with communication skills to give advice and develop solutions.
- You have a bachelor / master degree in an IT direction or equivalent through experience
- SQL holds no secrets for you
- You have a good understanding of relational and analytical databases, both theoretically and in practice
- You have knowledge of JDBC, XML and Web Services APIs.
- You have previous experience as a BI/ETL or big data developer
- Agile and scrum project methodology are not foreign to you
- Team player with a positive mindset
- You are communicative, problem solving and a proactive thinker
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have a driving license B. Our offices are located in Kontich, our customers are mainly situated in the triangle Brussels – Antwerp – Ghent.
We offer you a full-time contract in an innovative organisation that will support you in your growth. In addition to the further development of your existing expertise, you will also be given the opportunity to immerse yourself in new technologies.
You will join a stable, established organisation that is part of the Cronos Group, and enjoy the benefits of working within a smaller organisation as well as the bigger picture.
Because team spirit is important to us, and because as a consultant you will be in contact with clients more often than with colleagues, we regularly organise team events with both an educational and recreational flavour.
We offer a competitive salary package including a company car, laptop, hospitalisation insurance and various additional extra-legal benefits.
Are you interested in this opportunity or eager to learn more about our other career options? Send us your CV and our talent sourcer will contact you! For more information, you can call +32 3 451 2467.